Conduct testing and analysis to identify vulnerabilities and potential threat vectors into systems and networks, develops exploits, and engineers attack methodologies. Apply specific functional knowledge; working/general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance; review or guide activities of junior employees.
- 3+ years of experience with offensive cybersecurity tools and techniques
- 3+ years of experience in programming with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Experience with building and testing on virtual machines, including VirtualBox, VMWare, or Parallels
- Experience with Linux or UNIX based operating systems and command line features
- Knowledge of cyber-physical systems, architectures, and protocols
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Operational Technology (OT), Industrial Control Systems (ICS), or Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Experience with reverse engineering protocols, hardware, and firmware
- Experience with using IDA Pro, Ghidra, Radare2, or Hopper tools
- Ability to mentor and train others in technical processes, procedures, tactics, and strategy
- Ability to leverage expertise in technical writing and presentations
- TS/SCI clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, ID15