Collaborate with a team of creative problem solvers to test and evaluate systems through a Whitebox adversarial approach for the DoD in support of our Air Force clients. Work with Systems that are assessed based on the NIST 800-53 Risk Management Framework (RMF) security controls with a focus on the filtering capabilities and the data flows (low levels) within the architecture of the system including Mandatory Access Controls (MAC) and Discretionary Access Controls (DAC). Build capabilities by learning from others' expertise within our diversely skilled team. This position is open to temporary remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., including the District of Columbia.
- 3+ years of experience in Cybersecurity
- Experience with Linux command line, including scripting in Ruby, Python and Bash and automating basic tasks
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- DoD IAT Level II Compliant certification
- Experience with programming in C, C++, Python or Java
- Experience with analyzing and executing test plans and procedures
- Experience with developing or analyzing technical documentation
- Experience with implementing a virtual environment
- Experience with penetration testing or adversarial emulation
- Experience with NIST 800-053 security controls
- Knowledge of current cyber threats and how to appropriately harden a system to prevent them
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment tools, including Kali Linux, Wireshark, and Tripwire, Burpsuite, and Metasploit
- Knowledge of networking
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- CEH, CISSP, CASP, Red Hat CSA or GPEN certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.