Join a dynamic team of thought leaders and experts supporting a portfolio of Cybersecurity programs to defend the nation against advanced threats and adversaries. Lead the development and integration of innovative Cybersecurity Visualization and Reporting solution offering to view and review federal networks and automate labor intensive security processes and activities. Coordinate with senior clients regularly, including CIO, CISO, GRC, and SOC leaders on Cybersecurity challenges and shape opportunities to implement solutions and service offerings leveraging investments and proven capabilities. Develop and manage relationships with strategic Cybersecurity product and assist with the implementation of their products. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., including the District of Columbia.
- 10+ years of experience with leading technical project delivery for large, complex organizations
- Experience with architecting, designing, and implementing Cybersecurity systems, solutions, and tools in federal organizations on the CDM Program
- Experience with architecting, designing, and implementing data dashboard and visualization systems, solutions, and tools in federal organizations
- Experience with leading Cybersecurity research and development (R&D) and product selection initiatives in areas that including A&O, AI, analytics, secure DevOps, identify and access management, and automated A&A
- Knowledge of Splunk Data Integration and Elastic Dashboard technologies
- Ability to collaborate with project and proposal teams effectively to incorporate Cybersecurity solutions and develop high quality implementation plans and roadmaps
- Ability to work with senior leaders and executives to foster positive client relationships
- Ability to author technical documentation and whitepapers and blogs on leading Cybersecurity topics and concepts
- HS Diploma or GED
- Information Security Certification, including CEH, CISM, CISA, CISSP, or CompTIA Security+
- Experience in a Cybersecurity compliance, operations, or engineering leadership role
- Experience with selecting, designing, and implementing security tools and capabilities for large, complex federal or commercial organizations
- Experience with innovative Cybersecurity products and capabilities, including A&O, AI and machine learning, NGFW, and Big Data
- Experience with data aggregation and search capabilities such as Splunk and NGINX
- Experience with cloud deployment models and cost projections/estimations
- Knowledge of solution design and implementation experience with RSA Archer and Elastic Dashboard technologies
- CISSP Certification preferred
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $120,000 to $140,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.