Design, implement, integrate, and maintain systems and tools to automate complex cyber activities. Apply specific functional knowledge; working and general industry knowledge. May develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance; may review or guide activities of more junior employees. This position is open to temporary remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 2+ years of experience with complex cybersecurity projects or programs
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities needed to obtain and maintain an Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Committee on National Security Systems Instruction, including NIST SP 800-60, NIST SP 800-53, and CNSSI 1253
- Ability to analyze and communicate complex technical challenges to both technical and non-technical clients and stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate and integrate between multiple customer stakeholders
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS Diploma or GED
- IAT Level II Certification Security+ CE
- Experience with writing risk assessment reports and system impacts briefs
- Experience with using the assessment tool Xacta or eMASS
- Experience with HBSS, Nexus, ACAS
- BA or BS degree
- AWS Cloud Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.