The auditor will be responsible for assessing and reporting on a wide range of information systems, including network infrastructure, operating systems, web servers, database servers, security compliance with federal regulations.
The auditor will join a team of Information Assurance (IA) professionals providing compliance and operational information security services to a high-visibility client. All work will be conducted in accordance with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards and guidelines. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 3+ years of experience completing internal audits, supporting audit planning, or completing reviews of information systems
- Knowledge of information technology (IT) architectural concepts and frameworks
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements
- Knowledge of system life cycle management principles, including software security and usability
- Knowledge of how information needs and collection requirements are translated, tracked, and prioritized across the extended enterprise
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Risk Management Practices (NIST SP 800-161)
- Knowledge of information technology supply chain security and supply chain risk management policies, requirements, and procedures
- Knowledge of organizational process improvement concepts and process maturity models, including Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Development, CMMI for Services, and CMMI for Acquisitions
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Bachelor's degree
Nice If You Have:
- Possession of excellent client-facing or consulting skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- CCNA, Network+, GCCC, CIAM, CAMS, Security+, GSEC, ECES, CISA, CISSP or GSNA certification
Applicants selected may be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet
eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $65,000 to $88,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.