Analyze a variety of information and intelligence for the threats facing the systems, assets, and resources critical to the nation and develop research studies and recommendations. Serve as liaison to the firm’s intelligence sharing partnerships and interface with both government and professional associations. Conduct technical intelligence analysis and serve as a technical intelligence resource supporting the firm. Lead or participate in approved studies and provide additional analysis in response to specific threats and incident reports, as needed. Lead the planning and implementation of intelligence initiatives and regularly interface with senior management and executive leadership. Provide advice and counsel to the organization in the area of expertise. Work closely with and mentor junior analysts in a Cyber Fusion Center (CFC) environment. Play a role in overall functional strategic planning. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 5+ years of experience with Cybersecurity, threat intelligence, Hunt, Red Team, and penetration testing
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings to provide meaningful products
- Experience with Cyber, computer network operations, manipulation, information operations, information warfare, and topical Cyber expertise
- Experience with conducting technical intelligence analysis and serving as a technical intelligence resource supporting internal clients
- Knowledge of malware types, malware analysis tools, procedures,
- Knowledge of how to report malware analysis output
- Knowledge of Splunk, MISP, Intrusion Detection Systems, including Snort, Suricata, Bro, Yara, and network protocols,
- Ability to analyze specific expertise, discern patterns of complex threat behavior, and communicate comprehension of developing Cyber threats
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in Information Security or GED and 8 years of experience in working with Cybersecurity
- Experience with defining complex issues despite incomplete or ambiguous information
- Knowledge of scripting languages, API functionality, and data access methodologies
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced work environment, multi-task, and handle truncated delivery deadlines
- Ability to work closely with and mentor junior analysts in a CFC environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in CS, Information Systems, or a related field a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.