Work with a team of experts in cybersecurity operations in one or more areas such as event detection, malware analysis and reverse engineering, incident triage, handling, threat intelligence, and threat hunting. Work with multiple security operations teams to maintain state-of-the-art detection rulesets. Collect and process raw intelligence from multiple sources to enter into our threat intelligence platform. Identify the direction and capabilities of the cyber detection and analysis platform. This position will require travel of up to 20% of the time to client sites. This position is open to remote delivery from any location in the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex challenges and work with client deliverable and requirements
- Ability to learn new IT expertise and concepts quickly
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Scheduled to obtain a Bachelor’s degree by Fall/Winter 2021 or Spring/Summer 2022
- Experience with Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Experience with Cybersecurity Log Aggregation solutions
- Experience with Cyber Threat Intelligence reporting
- Knowledge of endpoint incident response and forensics
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $60,000 to $90,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.