Maintain responsibility for the development, implementation, and delivery of a firmwide Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management and Third Party Risk Management (C-SCRM/TRM) capability, driven by data analytics, technology, and delivered through professional services. Track and monitor the development and implementation of the capability, in support of C-SCRM/TPRM goals. Manage the capability investment and routinely reports status, and potential risks. Apply advanced theories, principles and concepts, and contribute to development of new principles and concepts. Lead development and socialization of capability across the firm, working with branding and marketing to create materials and present to senior leaders across the firm and with external partnerships. Manage the integration of external partnerships and co-lead delivery opportunities across public and private sector clients.
- 12+ years of experience with Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management and Third Party Cyber Risk Management
- Knowledge of effective Risk Management principles, Cybersecurity or Information Security Controls, and Third Party lifecycle management, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Vendors, and Suppliers
- Ability to create and develop innovative solutions, capabilities, and delivery models for Booz Allen's client base
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with product development and management, and consulting
- Knowledge of product management principles
- Ability to navigate horizontally across markets and externally to effectively socialize new capabilities and help markets deliver those capabilities
- Master’s degree preferred
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.