Lead the development and implementation of Cybersecurity and information security engineering strategies by using various systematic approaches, developing solutions, and determining the course of action for addressing complex problems, authoring original text, and leading consensus-building discussions with colleagues and clients in multiple settings. Define, analyze, and oversee the implementation of approaches and methods that successfully translate complex functional requirements into Cyber solutions across vulnerability management, network security, application security, and database security. Oversee and manage multiple simultaneous work assignments with a consistently high degree of quality, establishing and meeting deadlines, and identifying and maintaining assignment resources. Interface directly with senior government clients and internal firm leadership and stakeholders, and partner with program leadership colleagues. Establish goals and deadlines, in consideration of team skillsets and quickly become acclimated to and productive in changing client environments, while working in collaboration with senior program leadership and as a member of the program management team. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 8+ years of experience with technical information or cybersecurity solution engineering, security tools and devices, including network firewalls, web proxy, intrusion prevention system, vulnerability scanner, and penetration testing tools
- 4+ years of experience with supervising programs or projects by developing engineering, technical and management procedures and controls, monitoring, and reporting progress
- 4+ years of experience with management and supervision leading technical teams
- 4+ years of experience with building and administering Windows Server and Active Directory, network devices, including Cisco or Juniper, and managing cloud security operations, including identity and access control, secure configuration management, network security, enforcement policy scripting, workload security, data security, and logging
- Experience with public cloud services providers, including Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts and DNS
- Knowledge of Federal compliance standards, including NIST 800-53, FIPS, and FedRAMP
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or 10+ years of experience with information security, computer engineering, information systems, and telecommunications
- SANS GIAC Security Certifications, including Administration, Software, Forensics, or GSE Expert or ISC2 CISSP Certification
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PMP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 170,000 to 200,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-Remote