Support the Program Manager to assess, analyze, and implement cybersecurity programs. Use Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS), Defense Acquisition System (DAS), and Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) processes, and provide insights and evaluate linkages between requirements, cost, schedule, and performance. Work with the client to shape and manage activities for DoD issued Directives, Memorandum and Instructions, and associated cyber goals and objectives. Collaborate across the DoD and with Interagency Partners regarding cyber technologies, capabilities and requirements to ensure successful program execution.
- 5+ years of experience in PPBE, DAS, JCIDS, and other policy doctrine development within DoD
- Experience supporting a Program Management Office (PMO) and implementing a major Defense Acquisition Program with a focus on cost and schedule
- Experience with cybersecurity policies and oversight documents, including DoDI8500
- Experience providing strategic-level support in cyber
- Ability to self-start and multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate and present to a variety of internal audiences including senior executives
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with coordinating the interagency and intelligence community on cyber threat responses
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, methodology, techniques, and technologies
- Knowledge of Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Program Budget Review (PBR), Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation (CAPE), Command Acquisition Executive (CAE), CYBERCOM'S Capabilities Integration and Development System (CCIDS)
- Possession of excellent verbal and writing communication skills, including clear and concise text writing skills
- Master's degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.