Collect, analyze and present digital-related evidence in support of computer criminal investigations in proactive and reactive incident response engagements and projects. Apply advanced consulting skills, extensive technical expertise and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems and mentor and may supervise team members. This position will require travel of up to 40% of the time to client sites. This position is open to temporary remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- Experience with forensic suite of tools, including Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Knowledge of live response, event logs, user activity, memory analysis, and timelining user actions
- Ability to conduct deadbox forensics, live response collections, and network log forensics
- Ability to manage short and long term projects to completion
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with client facing communications, leading projects, problem solving
- Knowledge of Incident Response, Mitre Att&ck framework, Cyber Kill Chain
- Ability to articulate forensic findings in a technical report, multi-task
- Ability to manage shift work, weekends
- Net+, Sec+, CHFI, SANS Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 96,200.00 - 140,000.00 USD Annual. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice,
and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include
healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee
assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.