Assist with assessment, design, and implementation of enterprise security prevention, detection, and response capabilities. Work with a diverse team of analysts in conducting event detection, incident triage, incident handling, and remediation. Handle major, high impact incidents with the ability to generate clear, concise recommendations and coordinate activities and professional communications across a range of stakeholders. Support the incident response fly away team with managing the response to client cyber intrusions, performing extensive network and host triage. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 2+ years of experience in Incident response
- Knowledge of Incident Response Frameworks and Handling Procedures
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
- Knowledge of cyber risks and threats related to cyber attackers
- Ability to troubleshoot difficult problems
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in Programming
- Experience in working with one or more Cloud Platforms
- Knowledge of security tools and techniques used by cybersecurity teams
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 60,000 to $110,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.CCG