Serve in a Cyber Fusion Center practice to build and operate world-class cyber defense organizations for clients, including Fortune 500, industry-leading companies. Support projects aligned to the CFC’s Cyber Operations Reporting & Engagement team, bringing a product-focused mindset to help clients define, architect, and design cyber fusion solutions. Collaborate across clients’ cyber operations functions, as well as with non-cyber teams to execute the cyber mission, including supporting coordination & communication, long-term remediation, metrics & reporting, and process improvement initiatives. This position will require travel up to 80% of the time to client sites. This position is open to remote delivery from any location in the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- Experience with cybersecurity
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to interpret and translate data to actionable information
- Ability to build and manage relationships within teams and with clients
- Ability to grow within a team setting
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with product management, data analytics, consulting, or equivalent corporate
- Knowledge of tools, including Python, Splunk, Qualys, Archer GRC, ServiceNow, and Tableau
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.