Do you want to play an important role in the world of identity and access management and zero trust? The user is the last frontier for cybersecurity. It’s where the perimeter is drawn, and securing identities is pivotal in the fight against cybercriminals. As an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Credential Management Administrator, you’ll have the chance to build your skills and experience. We’re looking for someone like you to help our clients meet their mission without disruption.
In this role, you’ll support IAM solutions that are necessary for our colleagues to support their clients. You’ll be assisting with data entry, data mining and Help Desk tickets, in addition to asset management and project-based work. The incumbent will be trained to be a Local Registration Authority in order to assist with smart cards, credential management and hardware tokens. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Are you ready to help us protect civilians?
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 1+ year of Help Desk or IT customer service experience
- Experience with Windows Operating System
- Experience with Excel
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice if You Have:
- Experience with MacOS
- Experience with PKI or authentication tokens, or have previously held a position as a Local Registration Authority
- Experience with asset management
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Security + Certification
- BS degree in CS, Software Engineering, or IT Management
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people—that’s Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions — From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we’ve got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research — Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University — CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere—including your phone—and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships — In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we’ve partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity—fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces — Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.