Apply your knowledge of industrial equipment and processes to help develop secure network architecture designs, identify exploitable vulnerabilities that could impact operations, evaluate systems for cyber risks and remediation activities, and design and implement industrial cybersecurity monitoring solutions. Perform activities, including implementing cybersecurity solutions or performing security assessment activities, which may include physical security walk-downs, observations, technical configuration reviews, and conducting personnel interviews. This position will require travel of up to 50% of the time to client sites. This position is open to remote delivery from any location in the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- Experience with various vendors and types of Industrial Control System (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) equipment, including PLCs, HMIs, and VFDs
- Experience with common industrial network protocols, including Modbus and EthernetIP
- Experience with cybersecurity standards and best practices and how to integrate them
- Knowledge of how to install, setup, and modify PLC and operator interface (HMI) systems software for upgrades, additions, and to resolve issues
- Knowledge of any automation or control systems programming software
- Ability to analyze and suggest recommended improvements to the industrial control system programs and systems to meet industry standards and best practices
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience with cybersecurity, including risk management, vulnerability assessments, security assessments, strategy and program development, network architecture designs, and monitoring solutions
- Experience with systems security engineering, design engineering, security tests and evaluations, and risk assessments for SCADA, ICS, and enterprise-level IT systems, including risk management, vulnerability assessments, security assessments, strategy and program development, network architecture designs, and monitoring solutions
- Experience with analyzing vulnerability and security risk assessment tool results, including DoD SCAP or Nessus
- Ability to create cybersecurity documentation, including security policies, plans, and procedures
- Possession of excellent research and analytical skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $100,000 to $120,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.