As an ATO Security Analyst on our team, you’ll use your experience to work with the Veterans Affairs (VA) to discover and mitigate their cybersecurity risks, understand and apply policies to address requests for information on cyber best practices, conduct risk assessments for specialized devices, support ATO sustainment activities for RMF steps 0-6, and provide information system security expertise to ensure the appropriate operational security posture is maintained for information systems. You will perform very detail-oriented system documentation and updates and collaborate closely with system owners and facility ISSOs or Area Managers to execute system steward duties. You will bring your expertise to train other System Stewards in system risk management duties. You’ll work with your client to translate security concepts into actionable implementable solution recommendations to help the client make informed security decisions. This is your opportunity to act as an information security subject matter expert while broadening your skills in cybersecurity. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Join us as we protect our nation's cyber infrastructure.
- Experience with managing complex system records in the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tool
- Experience with supporting system Authority to Operate (ATO) processes and creating artifacts, control implementation details, and POAMs
- Experience with Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM), RMF automation, and Comply to Connect
- Experience with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) security controls, the Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) security documentation tool, Risk Management Framework (RMF), and security compliance processes
- Ability to facilitate meetings, analyze authorization documents and associated artifacts against authorization requirements to identify gaps, establish a schedule to address outstanding authorization requirements, and coordinate directly with system team stakeholders
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Master’s degree in CS, IT, or Engineering and 5+ years of experience with IT or 15+ years of experience with IT in lieu of degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) criteria
Applicants selected may be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 110,000 to 125,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.