As we work to leverage cutting edge technologies to change the future of healthcare, we need exceptional people to help navigate through a myriad of internal and third party risks that accompany such a journey. Accordingly, in this role you will be a key figure in evolving Babylon’s information security risk management practice, with focus on our internal services, where we strive to focus on what moves the needle, hyper automate at scale and speed to support the business exponential growth, helping to secure the world's journey to Value Based Care.
- You will support information security risk managers and collaborate closely with business stakeholders to implement effective information security risk management processes, helping Babylonians to make informed security risk decisions.
- You’ll gather information to generate reliable, quality data driven risk analysis and quantification, so that information security risks can be communicated in clear business terms and actions and resources can be effectively prioritised.
- You’ll play a vital support role in identifying, assessing and reviewing security risks relating to Babylon’s own products and services and security in supply chain risks, to ensure Babylon deploys secure products and maintains operational resilience, essential to delivering digital first healthcare.
- Hot on ensuring actions stay on track and risk information is reliable and kept up to date, you’ll maintain risk information within Babylon’s risk management systems.
- You will coordinate the collection of metrics and the production of engaging & impactful risk reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical / information security knowledge and experience (3+ years experience, CRISC, CISA, PCIRM, or equivalent professional qualification).
- You’ll have worked within an effective information security risk management function, in a regulated and / or tech environment
- You’ll have experience of security in supply chain risk and cyber risk management in cloud environments
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
WHAT WE OFFER Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact. To support you we offer some fantastic perks: time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, access to unlimited consultations on the Babylon App, and lots more.
WHO WE AREWe are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLONWe believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.