App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation to Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I work in App Annie’s Information Security team, with the Engineering, Product and Compliance teams, with the security expertise necessary to reveal potential and existing security weaknesses and compliance issues, manually and by creating innovative tools, on App Annie’s online Web and API services. I help make life hard for the bad guys and easy for our developers!
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies
- Take a leadership role in driving the internal application security program and privacy initiatives
- Improve and train application security and secure coding practices throughout Engineering with our Security Champions
- Build and integrate powerful security automations yourself (CI, CD, WAF, ...)
- Perform secure code reviews and application-level penetration testing as needed
- Research security frameworks (OWASP), tools (Burp, ZAP, Nessus, …), and improvements we can use to strengthen our platform and our DevSecOps approach
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various Internet threats
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience ensuring Security and Privacy (GDPR, …) on the Internet
- Knowledge and passion for Internet security threats
- Exceptional communication, problem solving skills, strong sense of ownership and an innovative mindset
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 (Country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids to school/ zoom or need to leave early to get to your band practise or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits, mental health concierge and financial planning support
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Ample virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!