CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
Working as the lead technical content developer on the CyberArk Global Education Services team you’ll design and develop superior quality on-demand digital eLearning for the technical enablement of customers, internals and partners. You’ll work to create materials and offerings that will ensure our customers’ early adoption and long-term optimization of the CyberArk SaaS solutions.
- Actively partner with course owners and other customer-facing teams to develop an effective strategy for creating and implementing technical eLearning assets for continually evolving SaaS based products
- Design and develop dynamic on-demand eLearning experiences that engage the learner and inspire participation
- Work with/lead sub-contractors as needed to meet content delivery goals
- Collaborate with technical subject matter experts to create new instructional content such as self-paced courses, tutorial videos, guided lab-based simulations, assessments, and other supporting materials
- Analyze usage and effectiveness metrics to continuously improve our customers’ learning experience
- Create assets using approved company styles, colors, standards, and development tools (Camtasia, Articulate 360, etc)
- Follow department guidelines for instructional design and approval workflow processes
- Actively participate in technical review cycles by soliciting reviews from stakeholders and SMEs
- Review/edit own work and the work of others to improve quality, accuracy, readability, consistency, and effectiveness of videos and documentation
- Keep up with and apply knowledge of adult learning theories and industry trends in scalable asynchronous learning environments
- 3+ years of experience creating technical customer education assets for SaaS based platform tools
- 3+ years demonstrated experience of technical curriculum development using adult learning theories and instructional design models in classroom and/or virtual settings
- Experience in cybersecurity, information security, or technical subscription-based software industries
- Expertise in producing high quality audio & video recordings
- Expert proficiency with eLearning development tools such as Articulate Rise, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Audacity
- Experience organizing and publishing content to modern Learning Management Systems
- Ability to quickly master technical tools and concepts, then communicate them in ways that are easily understood and adopted by others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent project management, prioritization, and organizational skills; able to manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Execution oriented – able to choose a path, and drive it to completion
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a fast-paced, dynamic team
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Native English speaker
- 3+ years’ experience working remotely with little supervision
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.