· Architect security solutions for common IT deployments and projects in on-premise/hybrid/cloud environments.
· Assist in compliance objectives to meet requirements for standards such as PCI DSS and SOX.
· Act as a Security Advisor to the IT and Business groups along with tracking ongoing projects, integrations, deployments, and decommissions.
· Provide security guidance and oversight for processes and technology in the areas of sensitive data protection, security vulnerability management and reduction, attack prevention and incident response.
· Develop action plans, timelines, and reports to address and improve the security posture of the environment.
· Use your understanding of attacker techniques, tools, and tactics to provide preventive measures based on risk tolerance.
· Developing and modifying security policies and communication documents for all levels of understanding (technical to high level).
· Interfacing with the Security Operations Center to ensure incident management procedures are applied and up to date.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree or five or more years of equivalent role experience.
· Related experience in IT Architecture, Compliance and Risk Management, Information Security Operations
· Security and technical certifications such as CISSP, SANS, ISACA
Required Experience and Skills
· Demonstratred knowledge of the latest and emerging trends in the Information Security field.
· Demonstrated knowledge of network security such as IDS/IPS, Firewall, Web Proxy, DNS, Load Balancing, Wireless and Remote Connectivity.
· Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure security, including Windows, Active Directory, Unix/Linux, Mobile Security, Cryptography and PKI, Privileged Access Management.
· Demonstrated knowledge of SIEM, DLP, EDR, UEBA, and Threat Intelligence.
· Familiarity with security vulnerabilities and preventive measures.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with team members at all levels within the company from the end user to executive leadership.
· Ability to use independent judgement to make sound, justifiable decisions that contribute to problem solving.
Desired Experience and Skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of Cloud Integration, Cloud Security, and Cloud Storage.
· Familiarity with Security Automation and Orchestration.
· Familiarity with Computer Forensics and Malware Analysis.
· Familiary with DevSecOps processes and the software development lifecycle.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $118,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Information Security: 8 years (Preferred)